[Uni-verse] Economic reporting

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Feb 6 10:54:24 CET 2006

Dear Partners,

the second reporting period ended January 31. You now have until end of
February to complete the economic reports.
Exactly as last time there are two forms to fill:  Form C and the Cost
Statement.

Form C is the official commission form. This time we have to use an
excel sheet for this purpose.
We have filled in some information in the attached file. Please check
that this information is correct!
Please fill in the page for your organisation.  More inormation can be
found at http://www.cordis.lu/fp6/find-doc.htm#reporting

The cost statement is a form with necessary information for the reports
and the internal audit of the project.
You are required to fill in both forms! The cost statement form has been
slightly updated since last year.
Fill in the Cost statement page first. The Costs statement form is for
personnel, travel costs and
depreciation of durable equipment. The first page is a summary page.
The last page is how much you worked in different workpackages.
The management page is only for coordinators (KTH and II).

When your are finished with the reports send them electronically to me
and Katrin Titma <titma at nada.kth.se>.
When we have checked them let an authorised person (a person who signed
the contract or is mentioned in Appendix 1)sign the C-form and send it to:

Gert Svensson
KTH, PDC
Teknikringen 14, plan 4
100 44 STOCKHOLM
Sweden

If you have questions please don't hesitate to contact me and Katrin.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Gert Svensson and Katrin Titma