[Uni-verse] Demo for the review

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 30 17:12:12 CEST 2006

Hi all,

One problem during the last review demo was, that the different tools did
interpret the scenes in a different way. Therefore our renderer for example
could not show the demo scene in a correct way because of some
misinterpretations of the data.

To avoid that for the second demo approach I would suggest to define a demo
setup scene before the October meeting. Then everyone has the chance to test
this scene with his tools and can make sure it works in October. If we then
engage problems with the interaction between the tools we still have 1 month
to fix these issues.

In my opinion we must have a fixed demo scenario that does not change until
november to ensure the best possible demo for the reviewers. Using this one
demo scenario together we can make sure early that it will work for all
participating tools.

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. for Mediatechnology
Dep. Realtime Solutions for Simulation and Visual Analytics Fraunhofer
Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de