AW: AW: AW: [Uni-verse] Review and demo URGENT

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Tue Apr 18 12:01:11 CEST 2006

Then I would need a verse-vml-loader.
I don't have one. Can you provide me with that too?

And it would be very nice if we had a 3ds or wrl version of that file,
because there are standardized loaders included into the OpenSG Scenegraph.
Using one of these formats we could test, if the renderer itself  or our
Verse connection or the file-data makes trouble.....

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. für Medientechnologie
Abt. Echtzeitlösungen für Simulation und Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de