[Uni-verse] OSGVerse

Peter Lundén plu at tii.se
Fri Apr 14 11:59:02 CEST 2006

Hi Marcus

We had a meeting in Stockholm yesterday, one of the points on the agenda
was the  naming of avatars. We desided that the name the avatars of
renderes should be configurable. The reson for this is that we might
want to run more then one renderer connected to the same server, and as
node names must be unique within a server  the renderer must have a
unique but known name. The simplest solution right now seams to be a
configurable name.

 Rotation in OSGVerse seams to be wrong. I've checked with connector.
The coefficients of the quaternion are in the wrong order, Verse is
using an order which is X Y Z W (I personaly find this confusing) but
you seams to use W X Y Z. Also the scaling of the values seams strage to
me, it look more like an axis, rotation type of representation than
quaternion. Can you please check this.

--PLu