[Uni-verse] Dissemination activities, etc.

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Sep 13 14:11:42 CEST 2005

Angela Plohman wrote:
> Hi all,

Hey Angela.

 > [dissemination activities]

I'm pretty sure Gert is handling that, for all of KTH.

> Lastly, because I did not hear anything from anyone regarding the market
> analyses, I am assuming that the last versions I received are the final
> ones? And please send the SotA reviews that are missing so that I can
> integrate all into one final document.

That'd be the Purple SotA for me, then.

I attached a version that says "Final" rather than "Draft" in the page
header, since it seemed silly otherwise. Also, this version is in Micro-
soft's .doc format, for easier integration with other documents. Please
not that I have not tested it in Office, it's from OpenOffice only. I
left the date at September 1st, since I didn't change the content.

Regards,

/Emil