[Uni-verse] Re: [Fwd: UNI-VERSE/ IST TV Cooperation request]

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Oct 11 11:17:09 CEST 2005

Dear Friends,

I was just contacted by the IST TV project and we have been selected
for a video.
They would like to start shooting October 26-28 in Stockholm.
Maybe shoots at other locations will be possible later on.
This will be decided after the initial visit to Sweden.

We have to decide about the what to show them in forms of demonstrations
etc.
Some good looking models would be of high value at this time.
Any ideas?

Best Regards
Gert