[Uni-verse] Reviewer Report

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Tue May 24 10:54:56 CEST 2005

Hi all,

We spent some time in interpreting the reviewer report. We read and
quoted all the comments and tried to route the resulting tasks from
these statements to the responsible partners according to the work
packages they are involved in. For our parts we wrote some possible
solutions, for others just suggestions or left the fields blank.
This should be an initial version of this document which every partner
can work with. It should be a dynamic work sheet where every partner can
add his comments to the questions/suggestions resulting from the
reviewer report.

We think this could be a very good way for every partner to think about
the statements of the reviewers and work out a plan what can / has to be
done in the future of this project to properly response to the input of
the reviewers also looking forward to the next review.

We will collect all the comments and merge it in one document.
We think this can be a good preparation for a discussion about these
issues at one of the next meetings. And hopefully it will make it easier
to find a good focus for the project too.

We think it is very important to react on the questions and suggestions
of the reviewer report. They gave us a clear and very detailed
evaluation of the current status of the project and what has to be done.

Best Regards

Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. für Medientechnologie
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung (IGD)
Abt. Animation und Bildkommunikation (A3)
Fraunhoferstr. 5
D-64283 Darmstadt
Fon: +49 (0)6151 / 155-639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fhg.de