[Uni-verse] Periodic Report

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Mar 22 15:57:43 CET 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:08:54 +0100
Emil Brink <emil at obsession.se> wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:48:57 +0100
> Gert Svensson <gert at pdc.kth.se> wrote:
>
> > Dear Friends,
> >
> > this is the first cut of the Periodic Report.
> > Please read and comment ASAP!
>
> A trivial point: there's a typo in "Stockholm" in your address, Gert,
> on page six. I like the structure from the TOC, looks good... *Reads
> on*.

I took the liberty to fix that, and some other editing errors that
disturbed my eyes while reading through the document. See the attached
copy. I didn't dare make any major changes (I don't want to replace Gert
and Peter as editors of this document), and took care not to change
the meaning anywhere, mainly by doing very small changes.

For instance, both the forms "work package" and "workpackage" were
being used. I tooka a random sample from the D2.3 spec, and it says
"workpackage" the first time it's mentioned in the version I looked
at. So I replaced them all with this condensed form, to achieve con-
sistency. Feel free to object.

Any errors added are of course mine, and not Gert's or Peter's.

About the actual content, I don't think I have any worthwhile comments.
Except that I find the wording about the "simple rendering client" some-
what confusing, but I think I will consider to find it confusing for
quite a while. :)

Regards,

/Emil