[Uni-verse] D2.3 Draft version 10

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Tue Mar 15 13:26:33 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Thanks for prompt reply.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Peter Becker wrote:
> >- 8.2, it would be nice, if there will be some acoustician
> >in the group of application users. But if there
> >aren't any, we can live with that :-).
> >
> See above, we hope Ludde/II (maybe also HUT) contributes!

I meant the organization chart listing the number of architecs etc.
There could have been a category for acousticians as well, if
minusplus has one of their own. I think we have enough of theoretical
acoustic expertise inside the consortia, but more practical
perspective wouldn't hurt :-).

Regards,
	Lauri

> >Regards,
> >	Lauri
> >
> >On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Peter Becker wrote:
> >

> >>Dear partners
> >>
> >>A new version of D2.3, draft 10, is at the www.uni-verse.org site,
> >>member area (member, red25!). Still some issues remaining
> >>(like VRML format in WP 5.5) this document is close to final.
> >>
> >>I ask partners to comment, and especially read your 'own'
> >>sections. Comments wished not later than Wednesday.
> >>
> >>Regards
> >>Peter

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014