[Uni-verse] More appendices URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Sat Mar 12 11:19:25 CET 2005

Dear Friends,

here are more appendices to the periodic report.

I have entered the data I know of in Appendix 13 and 14. One copy of those
should be sent to the commission covering the entire consortium.

I have some specific questions:

Has any journal articles been published?

"How many other Intellectual Property Rights were applied for?"

What is a Intellectual Property Right?
How would you apply for one?

Who issued press releases at the start of the project? KTH (2 versions),
Paregos, II? FIGD?
Has those been submitted to Angela?

Did you have any coverage in printed media (or radio or TV)?

Please check everything and let me know if you agree!

Appendix 15 is submitted one per partner. Please fill in as soon as
possible
and send to me and Lina-Beth. I attach our form which you just can update.
Note that the data should be consistent with the data in the cost statement.

Thanks for your help!

Gert