[Uni-verse] Re: Reminder about PCC meeting Monday 10-12

torbjorn at tii.se torbjorn at tii.se
Tue Mar 1 08:06:20 CET 2005

hi all

>>> once again I have to apologize for the problem with the meeting today.
>>> I shouldn't have trusted the Marratech solution :'(
>>> The next possible time for such a meeting is Thursday 10-12 via IRC.

just a comment. it is nothing wrong with Marratech, we have since an
upgrade of the linux system a version problem with the Mtech portal that
makes the server go down after ca 48 h, then restart and it runs for
another 2 days. we are in the the middle of a reorganisation at the studio
so we had not have time to fix that problem yet. sorry for that. if we
know around half an hour before a meeting should start we can reboot and
it will be no problem.

The Mtech server will probably be moved to II, Sthlm soon for central
services as we are restructuring the studio.

cheers

torbjorn j