[Uni-verse] [Fwd: Contract FP6 Project 002228 UNI-VERSE]

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Jun 24 18:10:10 CEST 2005

Dear Friends,

I received the following email from the commission today.
Please send the requested information by courier to me as soon as possible.
Note that the payment for all partners will be delayed if the
information is late.

For MinusPlus please send a letter with the legal type of the company
signed by an authorised person.
For the other partners the requested information is clearly stated in
the email.

Could the partners who is requested to submit additional information
please acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Best Regards
Gert