[Uni-verse] Exploitation and Dissemination

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Fri Jul 15 17:13:59 CEST 2005

Dear partners,

The Blender Foundation is currently working on updating the exploitation and
dissemination plans in time for the mid-term report in August. In order to do
so, we need to have certain things completed and the following information from
the partners:

- State of the art reviews. As Gert mentioned, the state of the art review is a
part of the report “Exploitation plan" to be submitted to the commission at the
mid term review in August and also at the next review. We need this completed as
soon as possible. For those who have not yet done so, please send us this
material.

- Segment market analyses - how are these coming along? Have the different work
groups managed to complete these?

- Dissemination activities. We need to update the dissemination activities on
the website and in the dissemination plan. To do so, we need all of you to
submit information on the dissemination activities you have undertaken since the
first report was submitted. Please send this in the same format as before (as in
the excel table which you can see at the end of the D9.1 and D9.2 documents
which can be found on the uni-verse.org website).

Gert & Peter: Please let us know when you, Ton and I can have an IRC meeting to
go over next steps for dissemination and exploitation, etc. as was suggested
after the last PCC meeting.

Lastly - were the minutes of the last PCC meeting on June 17 ever posted? I
cannot seem to find these.

Thanks and I hope you are all having a great summer!

Best regards,
Angela