[Uni-verse] Re: [Fwd: UNI-VERSE Annual Review] URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Jan 17 22:03:39 CET 2005

Dear Partners,

It seems as a consensus that we should have the upcoming review in
Stockholm.

For the date of the review I would suggest Thursday April  7 and Friday
April 8 or the  week after: April 14 and 15.
A preparatory meeting will be held the day before the review.

So
Alternative 1: April 6-8
Alternative 2: April 13-15

Please let me know right away if this is OK for you!

All partners has to be present at this review and the preparatory meeting.

Best Regards
Gert Svensson