[Uni-verse] Meetings

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Feb 15 11:07:06 CET 2005

Dear  Friends,

at the moment we have a number of deliverables which circulates in draft
form.
We would like to suggest a PCC meeting on Marratech to approve those
deliverables.

Suggested day: February 28th,  10.00 - 12.00 CET.

Can work package leaders distribute the final version well in advance
before
this date?

We also need a physical (IRL) meeting before the review and if possible
before the
the submission of the progress report (see previous email) which is
March 15.

We would suggest March 4 and 5. By choosing a Saturday the travel costs
could be
reduced. Is this possible? Is Stockholm or Darmstadt preferred? We could
start late on the
4:th to allow people to fly in on the morning.

Best Regards
Gert & Peter