[Uni-verse] Re: Change in meeting days for Darmstadt

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Tue Apr 26 13:56:14 CEST 2005

Hi Gert,

I prefer a combination of your and Peter's proposals:

- start early on Tuesday
- work until 16 on Wednesday

:-).

I haven't checked it yet, but I think we (HUT people) must travel on
Monday to be there at 10.00 on Tuesday.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> It seems that we have a consensus on meeting on May 10-11 in Darmstadt.
> I will come back with the exact start and end time shortly, but what do
> you say about having Tuesday as
> hacker day and the Wednesday for discussions and decision making.
> Tuesday: start at 10 for allowing travelling in the morning and end at 16
> on Wednesday? This is just a proposal for your comments!
>
> Best Regards
> Gert
>

> Gert Svensson wrote:
>
> >FHG/IGD has suggested to change the meeting days to May 10 -11, that
> >is one day later.
> >Is that possible for you?
> >
> >The first day would be more technical (testing/hacking) and the second
> >more strategic planning.
> >
> >Best Regards
> >Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014