[Uni-verse] Re: Change in meeting days for Darmstadt

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Apr 25 14:55:50 CEST 2005

It seems that we have a consensus on meeting on May 10-11 in Darmstadt.
I will come back with the exact start and end time shortly, but what do
you say about having Tuesday as
hacker day and the Wednesday for discussions and decision making.
Tuesday: start at 10 for allowing travelling in the morning and end at 16
on Wednesday? This is just a proposal for your comments!

Best Regards
Gert