[Uni-verse] Change in meeting days for Darmstadt

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Wed Apr 20 15:04:35 CEST 2005

Hi Gert,

OK for me (although I'll be in Berlin on 8th and it would have been
practical to travel directly from Berlin to Darmstadt :-).

Regards,
	Lauri

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> FHG/IGD has suggested to change the meeting days to May 10 -11, that is
> one day later.
> Is that possible for you?
>
> The first day would be more technical (testing/hacking) and the second
> more strategic planning.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014