[Uni-verse] (no subject)

Marcus Hoffmann uni-verse@blender.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 10:21:53 +0200

hi friends,

I've really got a problem using verse and i think this is related to all of
us.
I compiled verse as a .lib and included it in my vc++ project. This was no
problem! ;)
So i only have a verse.h and a verse.lib file.
now i've tried to use the verse functions and even the simplest things (
verse_set_connect_port(int) ) are NOT found by the linker. They are found
while compiling, because the definition stands in the verse.h file. But the
linker doesn't find any implementation. I can only fix this if i don't use
the lib and include the relating .c file from verse with the implementation
of the needed function directly. I think this is really a problem and is
needed to be fixed.
I don't know if someone got the same problem, but i would be greatful for
some comments.

greets

Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. for Media Technology
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung (F-IGD)
Dep. Animation and Image Communication (A3)
Fraunhoferstr. 5
D-64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Fon: +49 (0)6151 / 155-639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann@igd.fhg.de