[Uni-verse] Next Uni-verse meeting (15th-17 th March)

Peter Becker uni-verse@blender.org
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:24:03 +0100

Uni-verse partners

In discussing the agenda for next session, we want to raise the question
of necessary prepartion for making this a useful session. The material
for the session is mainly the draft for functional specifications,
decided at last meeting. We plan a combination of short presentations
and group discussions on the different parts. We will have scenarios and
for each module  overviews, architecture and some details.

Our concern is to have the material in time and moreover specified to a
level that clarifies the potential problem within and in relation
between modules.

We don't plan any more general session - except videoconference meetings
- before delivery of  wp 2.2, so we feel the importance of bringing
unclarities into air as early as possible. As we look at it the
condition for a successfull next session is to bring those potential
problems into open light. The date set for next session is close, and we
want to emphasis that all partners submit their contributions in time.

Stockholm 1st of March

Regards

Gert Svensson      Peter Becker