[Uni-verse] Start up meeting

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 10:04:22 +0100

It is now obvious that the project won't start until Feb. 1.
To get a flying start I would suggest that we start to plan the first
meeting, which will take place in
Stockholm. I would suggest the first week in February with preferred
dates 2-4 February.
I also suggest to divide the meeting on two parts: one technical part
where we go into the details
of the verse protocol and the technical planning and one part where we
can start the discussion about the test cases and
end-users requirements. The latter part will also include the first
Project Coordination Meeting.
The end-users only have to participate in the second part.

Please verify that the suggested dates are OK.

Best Regards
Gert