[Uni-verse] Contract

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:20:21 +0100

Dear Friends,

I have now recived the contract from the commission for us to approve.
The prefinancing is 60 %.
After a lot of discussion I feel that is the best we can achieve.

I know this may still cause problems for the Blender foundation.
As I mentioned previously I would suggest that larger partners would
decrease their prefinancing slightly to give Blender 80 % as anticipated
earlier.
As far as I can recall we and HUT supported this scheme.
How about FHG/IGD could you support Blender with a lower share
of  pre-financing?

Please send me your comments!
After that I  will come up with a distribution which I will enter into the
consortium agreement.

Best Regards
Gert