[Uni-verse] Articles and web-pages about the project

uni-verse@blender.org uni-verse@blender.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:05:39 +0100

HI

> I realy feel very bad about that the publicity is so hard centered
> around Eskil as a person and that it looks like it is his personal
> project in the article.  Other people and institutions was not even
> mentioned. One reson for this migth be the formulations in the press

> release. I demand that we  handle the press contacts differently in
the
> future.

I agree.

As it happened i did not have time to write the press release, even
though i asked before the meeting if i could read what ever some one
else wrote. KTHs press wrote a first draft that was very me centered.
i tried to convince them to change it, but i did not have time ti re
write the release myself. As you may have noticed the the English
version was much better. I argued for a longer section about the
partners because that gives the entire project weight.

The moment the man from "Ny teknik" arrived he asked me if he could
have some extra time with me. I dint say no. I guess the press likes
to have some one to center it around.

Perhaps we can do this better the next time. The press release should
have been written earlier, and we should have given people more time
to air their opinions. I meet the person who wrote the press release
and i wasn't happy, but i did not have time to fix everything.

i don't feel that this is in any large degree my fault, but I'm still
very sorry about how things went.