[Uni-verse] Articles and web-pages about the project

Peter Lundén uni-verse@blender.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:49:04 +0100

I realy feel very bad about that the publicity is so hard centered
around Eskil as a person and that it looks like it is his personal
project in the article.  Other people and institutions was not even
mentioned. One reson for this migth be the formulations in the press
release. I demand that we  handle the press contacts differently in the
future.

Best wishes,
--PLu

Gert Svensson wrote:

> One result from the press meeting can be seen at
> http://www.nyteknik.se/pub/ipsart.asp?art_id=33041
> It also appeared on the front page of  the IT-section in today's
> printed issue.
> Ny Teknik is the major Swedish Science and Technology Newsletter.
>
> Many web sites has also posted information see for example:
>
> http://www.innovations-report.com/html/reports/communication_media/report-25585.html
>

> http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=112&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
>

> http://www.kth.se/aktuellt/press/pressmeddelanden/2004/200402050600.html
>
> http://www.pikslar.com/index.php?include=novice_komentarji&nid=668
>
> http://blender3d.ru/
>
> http://www.pro-linux.de/news/2004/6466.html
>
> http://www.perth.siggraph.org.au/community/viewtopic.php?t=347&highlight=universe
>

> Please let us know if you have any local press coverage.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

--PLu
Peter Lunden