[Uni-verse] Plan for Uni-verse work in January

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Dec 30 12:06:51 CET 2004

Dear Uni-Verse partners

We hope you enjoy the holidays!

Early next year we have some important dead-lines to meet,
so January will be intense.

D2.3 finalizing:
We enclose an example of the kind of additions to the D2.2
specification we suggest to give a better overview and more
detail on functionality in D2.3. See enclosed D2.3-WP4draft.doc.
Hopefully this level of description will aid development as well as
evaluation.

We would like all partners to work out your part of D2.3
based on this template/example and also fill in the missing information
in this draft.

Dead-line for D2.3 updates is 13th of January
To leave some time for editing and PCC meeting for final
decision, we need this. If we don't get satisfactory input to
this day we need to call for a partner meeting.

Partner meeting
Preliminary partner meeting 24-25th of January
There may be a need for a (physical) meeting
of partners for finalizing D2.3, Demonstrators and
Dissemination and exploitation plans, due 1st of Feb.
In this case we suggest the 24-25th of Jan in Stockholm or Darmstadt
Is this possible?

We wish all Uni-Verse partners a Happy New Year!

/Gert & Peter