[Uni-verse] Agenda for PCC meeting on Monday

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Mon Aug 23 13:30:03 CEST 2004

Hi Gert,

I'm very sorry to say, but it seems that I'm not able to attend
today! The maintenance people in our laboratory told me that our
university has changedd security rules during the summer and they
guessed it is the reason for the problem. They promised to contact the
university computing center and ask them to allow Marratech trafic to
my desktop, but it will not happen today :-(.

I am eager to read the minutes of this meeting, and I can still answer
some questions by e-mail for the next half an hour.

Regards,
	Lauri

PS. I hope I could test with some of you that everything works before
the next meeting :-).

> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Gert Svensson wrote:
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> I hope that all persons involved in the project can join the PCC
> computer conference meeting on Monday August 23 13.00 CET DST  via
> Marratech. If a partner cannot attend the meeting at all please let me
> know in advance.
>
> This is the data for Marratech:
>
> Address for downloading the client Marratech Pro 4.1:
> http://www.marratech.com/download/.
>
> Note that there seems to be a NEW VERSION available this time as well.
>
> Address for meeting: Add and name a portal: II Portal. Portal URL:
> http://212.217.204.137:8000
> Use Open Channel.
>
> Since some partners had audio problems we will run this session WITHOUT
> AUDIO. Instead we will use the chat facility.
>
> Agenda
>
> Selection of secretary for the meeting
>
> Confirmation of the agenda
>
> Procedure for 6 month economic report
>
> Status of the logo
>
> Status of reports from WP leaders
>
> 	-Progress reports
>
> 	-Time schedule for demonstrations
>
> Planning for the future
>
> - Upcoming due dates for deliverables
>
> Planning for next IRL PCC meeting
>
> Next PCC meeting
>

> Best Regards
> Gert Svensson

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014