[Uni-verse] Blender Conference

Ton Roosendaal uni-verse@blender.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:10:08 +0200

Hi,

The program for sunday is not finalized yet, the conference is three =20
days btw.

A lot of info already can be found here:
http://www.blender.org/modules/bc2003/conferenceform.html

Final program ready 1 week before the conference. Based at when people =20=

attend, I can schedule interesting sessions correctly.

Monday we have a meeting room in De Waag all afternoon.

Please use the form to subscribe, and add a note you're a Uni-verse =20
partner!

-Ton-

www.blender.org