[Uni-verse] Re: Consortium agreement

Gert Svensson uni-verse@blender.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:45:39 +0100

Dear Friends,

based on some comments we have updated the consortium agreement slightly.

The new version can be found at:
http://www.pdc.kth.se/~gert/Uni-Verse-CA-2003-12-16.doc

The main changes are:

* Description of the duties for a WP-manager has been added

* Section about payments and advance payments  has been made more clear

* Small update on confidentially and publishing

Please send further comments as soon as possible.

I wish you a Happy New Year - the Year of Uni-Verse !

Best Regards
Gert