[tuhopuu-devel] aqsis build problem under Cygwin

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 07:40:48 -0600

Hi Paul,

Yeah, I didn't know what the hell I was doing but Jonathan clued
me in. ;)

BTW, it appears the mailing list is holding your posts when you
commit. I think this is because you aren't subscribed to
the cvs mailing list.... you can find it here:

http://www.blender.org/mailman/roster/tuhopuu-cvs

Chris