[spe.pycs.net] Bug Report

Chris Spencer gmane.20.evilspam at spamgourmet.com
Wed May 25 06:25:37 CEST 2005

When I select and try to open multiple file simultaneously, I get the
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_spe/Menu.py", line 429, in
menu_open_files
     self.parentPanel.open(event)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_spe/Parent.py", line 235, in open
     self.openList(fileList)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_spe/Parent.py", line 526, in
openList
     return child
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'child' referenced before assignment

Also, after cutting and pasting class methods within a file, SPE will
crash when you save the file.

Other than this, SPE has handled great. Keep up the good work.

Chris