[spe.pycs.net] spe 0.5.0.h

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 04:36:42 CEST 2004

Another bunch of fixes... I moved Pychecker to the
sidebar, as this makes more sense.  Wow, pychecker
immediately helped me to take out and correct some
crooked code. Check it out for yourself.  Luckily it
seems that spe is getting stable for windows and
linux.  Mac Os X support will need some more feedback
of mac users, but we are also already half way.  Some
experienced mac users who can not only trace bugs, but
also give solutions would be welcome.  Tomorrow
(monday) is the last day I can look at serious bugs.
So that's a deadline.  It will probably take till end
may before I have some time to continue.  But don't
let that stop you from reporting bugs.

Have fun everyone with spe!
Stani

Get it at: http://projects.blender.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=30