[spe.pycs.net] Re: two questions

mjekl mjekl at clix.pt
Thu Jul 29 11:36:54 CEST 2004

Olivier Ravard <olivier.ravard at ...> writes:
> Hi,
> Thanks for spe. Great tool.
> I have two questions :
> 1.
> I want to customize menus (add some new items) on spe. The documentation
> tells that we could add a file in framework/menus/ dir but this dir doesn't
exist...
> Where should we put files to add some item menus and some buttons on the
toolbar ?

I've tried this myself once but didn't manage it either. I don't have time
right now. But even if I did I don't think I could pull this off! I would like
to know this myself!!

> 2.
> How can we defines TODO that enter in the 'todo' notebook page ?

Just write in any line that as code or not:

# TODO: <your comment here>

After saving it will appear on the TODO panel!
Best,
ML