[Soc-2014-dev] Weekly Report #2: NURBS Modernization

Jonathan deWerd jjoonathan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 16:01:30 CEST 2014

Yes, I tend to agree. Besides, once I get cmake to link it properly (that's the hangup right now but I think I'm pretty close to fixing it) then I can probably chop out 60-80% of that code to keep the size down. If we ever need to update the library (unlikely; Rhino probably wants to maintain backwards compatibility as much as possible and it's unlikely we'd support a new feature of theirs for some time after release) we could then just cherrypick the "hatchet-job" commit.