[Soc-2014-dev] All students passed!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Aug 23 11:19:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

The mentors agreed on passing all students this year, that's a good result!

However, several of the students didn't finish their work yet, or they delivered less than expected. I hope our positive 'passed' review will encourage them to stay around and work on completing their code work to something we can use in Blender.

I suggest the mentors to be available for passing on their reviews to the students (in private), and check with them how a project wrap-up or continued involvement could be realized.

Hope to see you all around soon!

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute