[Soc-2013-dev] Midterm - the danger zone

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jul 19 11:03:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

Results are quite mixed sofar, some students do really good, some are falling behind. That's more or less usual for a summer of code.

However, to get positive a midterm evaluation everyobe should be aware that you only have 10-12 more days to prove to your mentor *and* to everyone here on the list that you'll finish the GSoC with a result as agreed on.

Evidence cannot be given as text (promises, emails) but only as actions (docs, commits, planning results).

Just so you know! I leave tomorrow morning for Siggraph, so I won't be around during the next 10 days to assist or review. If you need me, try to get my attention today!

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute