[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #4 VSE

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Jul 13 18:17:22 CEST 2013

Hi Alex,

I asked this two weeks ago too. You seem to work mostly on the internal part ("Scheduler") but I rather see the work targets confirmed too.

This doc is still a bit sparse:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:AlexK/Gsoc2013/vse

A good trick is to write down requirements - which is user-testable end results you will target to achieve with the GSoC.

Secondly I like to see written down how the DNA storage will change, and how it would affect the UI (possibilities) for sequencer.

Third: with just 2 commits in svn in past 4 weeks I'm not very happy. There's nobody working on this branch, just use it for daily updates?

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute