[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #4 Depsgraph Refactor

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:38:11 CEST 2013

== This Week==
* I started working on figuring out what the core datatypes + API's
are going to look like.
* Clarified a few concerns raised about a few issues in the design
doc. Among other issues raised (and also found as I was trying to
define the api's), the exact role of the querying API still needs to
be fleshed out a bit more.

Unfortunately research work ended up taking more time than expected
this week, so I didn't get as much done on this as I'd have liked.

== Next Week ==
I'm optimistically hoping that by the end of next weekend, I'll have a
prototype of the generic core of the system (i.e. inner + outer nodes
stuff) fleshed out.

== Questions ==
There is quite a bit of overlap between Sergey and my projects. Since
I haven't made any commits in the branch for this yet, I was wondering
whether it'd make sense if I should just commit directly to Sergey's
branch (once I've got a bit more of the basics stabilised/locked down
a bit). It would probably simplify the branch management process...