[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report #10 Motion Tracking

Joseph Mansfield sftrabbit at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 01:06:00 CEST 2013

=This week=

Bad start to the week with me not being very well and busyness. However,
since then, I've gotten a couple of bugs fixed on my branch (I strangely
hadn't noticed them despite them being around for a while). I also fixed a
bug on trunk today and got my branch synced up. I have a patch for my
constraints work to submit to trunk mostly prepared. It was a bit of effort
because of the amount of significant changes on trunk there have been which
cause conflicts.

=Next week=

After submitting my constriaints work to trunk, catch up on the stuff I
couldn't get done this week for multicamera reconstruction.