[Soc-2013-dev] Weekly Report 9 Depsgraph Refactor

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 00:55:58 CEST 2013

== This Week ==
I didn't manage to get much done this week.

After taking the weekend off (my birthday was last weekend!) and a few slow
days, research work ended up taking most of my time this week as I needed
to bunker down and finalise a few prototypes (i.e. ironing out some really
nasty / hard to fix bugs).

In the meantime, I've been thinking over/re-checking existing code for  how
duplis and proxies work, and helped Sergey with a bugfix for proxies.
Remaining todos from last week are porting the particles code and writing
up notes on how to use/setup nodes.

== Next Week ==
At this stage, I expect that research work will again end up taking up a
good chunk of my time/energy again this week.

I'll try to cover as many of the remaining todos as I can fit in...

Regards,
Joshua