[Soc-2011-dev] weekly progress reports

Sven von Brand svbrandl at gmail.com
Sat May 28 05:00:18 CEST 2011

> 1) what you did this week

I had a meeting with Benoit, we decided to aproach the node engine for
the Game Engine as a programming language design, I am studyng about
programming language design and contrasting that with the current node
engine design proposal. The idea of the programming language aproach
was from a meeting I had last week with the professor that will guide
my thesis. I also formalized the subject as my thesis so you will be
seeing me for more than a Google Summer.

> 2) what you will do next week

Benoit and me will contrast technical work and design made by him two
years ago and the theory design of the programming language, I will
start the language design and definitions.

> 3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on
> your proposed schedule

The time it will take to design of the programming language and do a
prototype will require more attention than originally expected, but
should affect in a good way the second part of the work.

Regards

PS: It's still Friday in Chile

--
Sven von Brand