[Soc-2011-dev] weekly progress report #1 - 23th-29th May

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:30:04 CEST 2011

  Hi, Blender Community!

I'm wirking under camera tracking integration project and here's some
small progress for this week
> 1) what you did this week
- Initial implementaiton of new ID named MovieClip.
   Currently it has plactically the same functionality as images, but
this functionality would be widen in nearest future.
- Initial implementation of SpaceClip.
   Currently you could open image sequence/movie file here, pan/zoom,
use a playback here.
- Added new theme area for Space Clip.
- Implementation of basic cache system for movies (which could be more
general as current implementation and current cachers could implement
2-3 functions only and all "brains" would be reused).
- Very basic tools implementation -- only sceletion added, no real tool
implemented.
- Started wiki page with general info about my gsoc project where
there's a bit more detailed report:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nazg-gul/GSoC-2011
> 2) what you will do next week
Plans for the next week would be to start implementing tracking-related
tools like markers innteraction, maybe undistortion (due to it's
implemented in libmv). But I'll be still mostly focusing on
tracker-library independent features due to architecture should allow
changing tracking library.
> 3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on
> your proposed schedule
Haven't noticed any serious difficulties -- standard development process.

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin