[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly status report 1 - 27 May

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:31:30 CEST 2011

1) what you did this week

This week I committed a few small features/tweaks that I've had on my
todo list for a while, as per
http://aligorith.blogspot.com/2011/05/gsoc11-greeting-goodies.html.
Not included on that list were a new experimental armature drawing
type, and a keymap change for setting interpolation type.

Concurrently with this, I've been starting work on a major refactor of
the animation channels filtering code which has grown to a point where
it's admittedly become a bit of a buggy beast. This work should
ultimately fix most (if not all) of the bugs reported about this stuff
in the bug trackers currently right at the root of the problem.

2) what you will do next week

I've got a few more small tweaks lined up for next week which I'll be
rolling out when I get time between coursework and getting temporarily
bored/stuck on the refactoring work ;)

The refactoring work I expect will currently not be finished for
another week or two.

3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on
your proposed schedule

Earlier today, another assignment for a course was handed out, which
will hopefully be easy to dispatch with a few days, but might end up
sucking up a bit more time than planned. Consequently, I'm not
currently doing all-out hacking yet on the refactoring work, though
I've factored that into my plans.

PS. Hmm... technically Friday has just passed by close to 20 minutes
as I type this. The joys of living in the GMT+12 timezone.