[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly progress report #12 - 8th-14th August

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 21:05:41 CEST 2011

Hi, Blender and libmv Communities!

I'm still working on camera tracking integration project
(soc-2011-tomato branch). I think no large commit would be done this
evening, so here's some small progress for this week
> 1) what you did this week
(big changes only)

- Bunch of fixes for existing code.
- Interpolate camera location and orientation for frames where's no
reconstruction data.
- Expose parameters for feature detection into redo panel.
- Committed VSE-proxies patch from Peter Schlaile.
- Integration of proxies into movie clip editor.
- Added grease pencil to clip editor.
- Changes into sensor size use case.
- Distort grease pencil to allow manual calibration.
- Re-implement non-blocking behavior to grease pencil sketch mode. (it
was disabled in trunk just before release, but non-blocking behavior is
nicer for manual calibration)
- Added new mode to GP: poly line drawing.  This mode allows to draw
poly-line by clicking on it's knots. In this mode user is allowed to
pan/zoom to new position before placing next knot.
> 2) what you will do next week
- Solve most prioritized issues like auto-animated marker's parameters,
graph view (not sure there'll be enough time for implementation --
design is still under discussion), stabelize rotation
- Probably documentation, code cleanup and so which is needed by program
(haven't got chance to discuss with my mentor yet, maybe i'll be mostly
focused on solving all current issues).
> 3) any problems that will require extra attention and the impact on your proposed schedule
Can't name something here.

Project homepage: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nazg-gul/GSoC-2011

More info here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Nazg-gul/GSoC-2011/WeeklyProgress#Week_12:_8st-14th_August

Videos: there's no really new tools, so there's no video today. I'll
prepare video with description of some new tools tomorrow.

SVN repo:
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/branches/soc-2011-tomato/

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin