[Soc-2011-dev] Weekly Status Report 11 - Sculpt/Paint - Onion

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:25:07 CEST 2011

What I did this week was to incorporate MyPaint BrushLib into vertex
paint and started to finish up the merge of Nick Bishop's work I
started at the beginning of the Summer.

Currently .myp files can be referenced and loaded, but there is no way
to keep or edit the settings from within Blender.  MyPaint brushes
that use an elliptical brush or blending currently do not work well,
but those that don't require those features seem to be working much
like they do in MyPaint.

Over the weekend I am going to produce a screen cast to show off the
MyPaint brushes.

Next week I am going to consolidate my work and get it in a state
where it is suitable for end users so that it can be effectively
tested.  In other words I have a fairly large outstanding bug list
that I need to work on.

Week after next I plan on using the "pencils down" period as
suggested, which is to clean up the code and finish documentation.