[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report - 29 May

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat May 29 02:34:01 CEST 2010

This week:
I was mostly occupied with finishing off assignments. However, I've
also been working "competitive analysis" of the ways that other
packages provide Bullet integration - i.e. ease of setup, style of
integration, how they handle certain aspects, what's lacking.

Next week:
I'll be coming up with an initial design based on this. My current
plan is to aim to upload this comparison + design by end of next
weekend, though I might still have a few smaller coursework issues
attend to during the week.