[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report

Konrad Wilhelm Kleine konrad at konradwilhelm.de
Fri Jun 18 21:44:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

due to some recent priority changes I focused on unifying the stroke
system and started with the texture painting. That means bump map
painting will be done afterwards.

Since currently texture painting is not crashing but also not working
correctly I think that fixing this will consume most of my time during
the next week. For instance there is a strange zoom dependend offset of
the mouse pointer and the actual paint stroke that is drawn. Among such
obvious bugs, the architecture below is quite complex and I need to pay
attention on how deeply it must be changed only to work with the new
stroke system. Nicholas helped a lot this week, so thank you! I really
appreciate it!

-Konrad