[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report (GE API)

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 00:47:31 CEST 2010

Hi!

Yo Frankie! again runs even better than last week, I've spend quite some
hours in hunting bugs especially as I encountered some.

So these are the bugs I fixed since the last status report:

* KI: Error! Uninitialized
* Wall run turn not correct
* Rambock pickup
* level files contain old scripts
* characters missing in start_menu.blend
* file transitions result in animations not working

And the currently only one left that will now be tackled is:

* Animation when carrying

Then still left todo for the following week is the wiki page I mentioned
last time.

My mentor Campbell will now have a closer look on my work so far to see
if there's more to be done on yf! and will then decide what to do next.

Regards