[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report (GE API)

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:55:11 CEST 2010

Hi!

= Audaspace Python API =

Though my mentor didn't have the time yet to check, I consider the API
as finished for the moment.

Here you can find some docs:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:NeXyon/GSoC2010/Audaspace

And I especially want to show the feature demo that pretty good shows
what's possible with the library and API, you don't always have to load
sounds, you can even synthesise them: http://vimeo.com/13205947

= Plans for next week =

My last (and minor) exam is on Tuesday, that means I have time to fully
concentrate on the GE Py API now. I have to detail the plans with my
mentor now for the next steps.

= Midterm evaluation =

I'm pretty happy, that I've been able to "finish" the two points
YoFrankie! porting and audaspace Py API until the midterm evaluation, so
I'm in my expected schedule. Now with more time to concentrate on
blender, I hope the GE API work will be very fluent.

Regards