[Soc-2010-dev] Status Report (GE API)

neXyon nexyon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 11:17:01 CEST 2010

Hi!

= Audaspace Python API =

I'm making good progress with the API, still developing outside blender
and think I'll be able to finish a first version next week. Integration
will be as easy as to add the source files to the blender codebase and
invoke some calls to register the module.

I know I proposed a working demo for this weekend, but I think I better
concentrate on coding than making a demo, as I still have a lot to learn
the next five days.

= Plans for next week =

As proposed last week I hope to be able to finish the first
implementation until midterm evaluation so that I can concenrate on
other parts of the GE API afterwards fulltime then. Next week I have two
exams left (Monday and Wednesday) where the later is very important, but
after this I will finally have time to work on GSoC full time.

Regards