[Soc-2007-dev] Google SoC Students/Mentors
two.a.ron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:32:52 CEST 2007
Ok, my username on p.b.o is "mosani"
* Have you every used CVS or subversion before?
Subversion yes, and CVS only checking out.
* What OS do you use for development?
* What compiler do you use?
Mingw / scons
* Have you built the blender sources before?
* Do you have an IRC nickname?
Yeah, "blendersfun." I feel a little silly with that name on a blender IRC
channel, but I've seriously had it forever, way back since AIM and everyone
would ask me what blender was and I'd tell them how awesome it is.
* Feel free to include any other info you think
> it might be useful to share.
I've been a blender user for 6-7 years.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Soc-2007-dev